Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dasha's mood-board

Howdy! Things are CRAZY busy, as usual. I'll be posting some pics of the bar on the Lower East Side I've been working on called Interstate Food & Liquor. The grand opening is tonight, so everyone is anxious to see what the public thinks!


In the meantime, I want to share a mood-board with you that my wife created. The design is for a one bedroom side project she is working on in Hoboken.


Dasha is OOBER (or is it uber?) creative and such a great springboard for me on ALL of my own projects. In a perfect world I would be the GC/designer and she would be my decorator/stylist! She has a brilliant eye and a great sense of style. I don't brag on her enough, but I'm excited to see her take on this side project and hopefully be able to "give back" for a change!





Click on the photo to see it full-size and let us (her) know what you think!


love y'all!


DGF

1 comment: