Saturday, November 13, 2010

Love of Earth


Hey ya'll! Sorry for the hiatus. Things have been crazy busy of late and you will know why soon enough! haha That's all I can say at this point. Anyways, I was digging back through some old photos and found this picture I took back in 2008. I am NOT a photographer, just a creative soul.

This shot gives me joy for many reasons:
1. the location- Paw Paw's farm, right on the white river
2. the ring I'm wearing- a family heirloom given to me by my dad, HANDMADE by his grandfather out of the australian florin (a coin made of 95% nickel and 5% copper), this ring is now my wedding ring!
3. the symbolism- It's no secret that I love the earth and am constantly looking for ways to reduce, reuse, up-cycle, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll try not to be such a stranger to my own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment