Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meatpacking Collection- TEASER

The Capsule Meatpacking Collection has been in the works for quite sometime and I AM SUPER EXCITED about the launch coming REALLY soon.

I'll admit, for selfish reasons, I didn't want to rush the release. I have been consistently inspired by this wood. The dark patina is gorgeous and the slimmer beams have allowed me to get a little more creative with the furniture design this year, so I hope you like it!

Stay tuned. I swear it won't be long now. Unless I dream up something again tonight!


The empty CAPSULE will soon be filled with the story of this beautiful wood. Reclaimed from a building on the corner of 9th Avenue and 13th Street in the HEART of New York's Meatpacking district. Priceless gems turned into functional furniture instead of ending up in a landfill... That's my idea of GREEN, folks.

Thanks for the continued prayers, love, and support!

Love ya'll!

DGF

No comments:

Post a Comment