Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rope Lights

These probably aren't the "rope lights" you are expecting, or are accustomed to seeing (I hate rope lights WITH A PASSION, no matter where you put them, sorry, honesty is the best policy.)

These are pretty much AMAZING! I love how you can tie them however you want. Instant ambiance, instance focal point, and most definitely an instant conversation piece. What I love the most is that the "concept" isn't that novel, but somehow the "quirky nature" of using this everyday rustic rope to provide some character in ANY room, really makes me smile!

One thing I would love to see, is how it mounts to the ceiling. Very important.

Anywho, enjoy!












You can check these out (and even buy them) here!

love y'all

DGF

1 comment:

  1. That is *very* cool. I do wonder how it installs. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete