Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"La Classe" hotel

I can barely breathe right now I'm trying to get these pics up so quick to share! This amazing hotel was once a village school in a beautiful region of Belgium. The owners wanted to "break away from the norm" to create a rustic, but elegant retreat that easily accommodates larger groups of people. I'd say they hit the NAIL ON THE HEAD with La Classe. I want to go there, NOW!

One of the CLASSIEST RUSTIC designs I have ever seen, both inside and out. There are remnants of the old schoolhouse throughout, which I love. The design also strikes the PERFECT BALANCE between rustic, industrial, and modern which is MY STYLE IN 3 WORDS. Everything is tastefully done (not overdone) and properly shot. Incredible. Enjoy ... I know I did!






















love y'all!

DGF


No comments:

Post a Comment