Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cottage Dwellings




I thought it would be most appropriate to begin my journey into the blogosphere by paying homage to my time spent in a 100 square foot compact cabin otherwise known as a storage shed with windows. That's right folks, many a day and night spent in a tiny storage shed on Coleman Road in Gulfport Mississippi, helped shape me into the minimalist man I am today. I don't need much to survive and may find myself in a similar situation in the future. I can only hope that I'll step it up a bit and my storage shed will be as sleek and stylish as these tiny little humble abodes found on trendir.com.












3 comments:

  1. if only you trailer looked like that...You had the Trudster and you holed up in a single wide. S-4-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to hear more about that making a storage shed into cabin for summer getaways.

    ReplyDelete