Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jessie James West Village

Hi guys! I finally got the photos back from the Jessie James West Village make-over. Emily Johnston Anderson did an AMAZING JOB shooting the store. She is not only gifted and extremely personable, but she also has such a unique eye behind the lens. I'm pretty sure the girls at Rue Magazine know what I'm talking about! Thanks Emily!

























I also feel very blessed to be a part of what is emerging at Jessie James. Jessica has really been inspired of late to give her shoppers a unique experience and an amazing selection of fashionable items that make her store a staple in the West Village. She was recently on LXTV and was highlighted as one of the 3 places that host and anchor Maria Sansone cannot live without! Congratulations Jess, you've earned it!

You can see the video here:

A special thanks to Jessica and all of the girls at Jessie James! It is always refreshing to walk through your doors and be greeted with a smile (whether I'm working or just stopping by to say hello). Ya'll are the best!

~ Daniel Grady Faires

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! LOVE the racks made from pipe and reclaimed wood. Kind of thinking I need to figure out how to do that in my den... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan for making our store beautiful! We love it when you stop by too!!

    ReplyDelete