Sunday, October 24, 2010

Super Trendy Silhouettes

Okay, so, the word is out! You no longer have to be
or
... to have your silhouette framed on the wall!

In fact, yesterday I took a break from life and played with photoshop for a bit! An hour later, this is what I came up with!

Hahaha... Seriously, I took a normal photo (profile shot) and spent an ENTIRE HOUR making a silhouette of myself. Though it sounds a bit (or actually a lot) egocentric, I actually found it rather humbling and EXTREMELY humoring.

So I don't make the greatest silhouette model, but I think I could somehow blend in to this display by Country Living





I mean, someone like this guy with the top-hat I could never, ever compete with...

But, I feel like I could hang with any of these folks:




haha.. I hope you've enjoyed my shallow humor this morning! It's Monday, so I don't know about you, but I needed something to get me through the day.

I'll do us all a favor and leave you with some actual substance. Here are a few examples of how silhouettes can make a unique decor statement in your own home!





Keep your eyes peeled, they should be selling my portraits on HGTV.com soon! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment